Covid-19 Policies for O. Photographic Art, LLC

Covid-19

Actually thought- gross I do not want to write this. But here I am writing this in 2022. I had so hoped this would have been left in 2021. 

But- what uncertain times we are in. Planning for a fun photographer session can become very stressful when taking the current climate into account. Below is O. Photographic Art, LLC’s Covid-19 policies. The health and safety of you my clients is my priority.

All guidelines listed below closely follow those put forth by the Center for Disease Control. Please read the below policies. I kindly request that you help me to keep everyone safe by following these policies

Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Health Measures

Jenna Elizabeth Onyia and all subcontractors or assistants for O. Photographic Art, LLC have been vaccinated and received boosters for Covid-19. If I or any parties working for me is exposed or sick sessions will be postponed for the safety of everyone involved.

Masks

I will be wearing a mask for all newborn sessions. Other sessions such as outdoors or studio sessions will be made on a case by case basis. You may request that I wear a mask or shield for your session.

Sickness and Symptom Policy

Please acknowledge that you will observe a strict sick policy. This means if you or anyone you are in contact with test positive for Covid-19 or has any symptoms that include but aren’t limited to: fever, couch, loss of smell/taste, muscle pain, chills, shortness of breathing, sore throat, headache, etc. You will notify me immediately of your symptoms or exposure. Should you become sick with anything your session will be rescheduled for a minimum of 10 days out from last symptoms. Per CDC guidelines, if you were exposed but have no symptoms you should remain quarantined for 5 days and mask until day 10. If you have tested positive and experience symptoms, remain quarantined for a minimum of 10 days.

Retainers and Refund Policy

Should your date or event need to be moved or reschedule due to any illness, your 50% nonrefundable retainer will be retained as credit towards a future session or at which time your session is possible. Funds will not be refunded due to these events. Photographer will do everything in their power to reschedule your session at a time that is possible for all participants.



Comments

Popular Posts