La Leche Leaque and World Breastfeeding Week

Yesterday was day one of National Breastfeeding Week. We kicked it off with some introductions. Now let's introduce the first support partner I am proud to introduce. So this isn't really a person persay- but it is made up of amazing people. La Leche League USA is a wonderful wonderful support organization. During our first week of breastfeeding, I couldn't get my son to latch for anything. We meet with one of the leaders. She so kindly, so skillfully, and so knowledgeably helped him get latched back on. She provided tons of support and made sure we were equipped to continue on at home. We cannot thank La Leche Leaque enough for this. It's also great to be able to go to monthly meetings and meet other mamas. Continued support and bolstering my mama tribe doesnt hurt either  This week I will be sharing some demographics from them and other such things. Go check them out! They are amazing!

Comments

Popular Posts